Firswood Guesthouse, Bed and Breakfast (B&B), accommodation in swanage
|Terry & Lyn welcomes you to the Firswood guest house offering bed and breakfast accommodation. Situated in the centre of Swanage with private car parking. Only 100 meters from the steam railway, bus station and taxi ranks. A short level walk from the beach, Restaurants, and bars it is in an ideal location to enjoy your holiday to the full.|
|Swanage is located on the south east coast of the Isle of Purbeck and is the gateway to the Jurassic Coast world heritage site.|
Swanage beach holds a blue flag award for its cleanliness and safety, with gently sloping shelves its popular for water sports. Other beaches nearby are Studland beach
and Shell bay.
|Try walking Purbeck section of the southwest coastal path from Swanage to Lulworth, or Swanage to Corfe Castle across Nine Barrow down with some of the finest views in the country.|
- En-suite bedrooms.
- Digital flat screen TV's with Free View in all rooms.
- Tea and coffee making facility's in all rooms.
- Private car park.
- Guest lounge with large flat screen digital TV with free view.
- Your own separate table in the dining room.
- Access at all times with own key.
- Firswood is totally non smoking.
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
Firswood Guest House ltd
29, Kings Road, Swanage
Phone : 01929 422306
Mobile : 07957181652
Email : email@example.com